An integral part of Believe In Tomorrow’s housing programs is receiving accurate, up-to-date medical information for each patient, which allows us to make the best decisions possible for each and every family. Please review the following information carefully to best aid our families during their Believe In Tomorrow journey!
Hospital Housing Referrals
Families may not self-refer for hospital housing. A healthcare professional should fill out an online referral on behalf of a patient and their family. Please be sure to fill out the referral form completely, including all starred (required) fields. Families will be asked for a suggested donation of $20 per night for housing. Please make any notes regarding financial concerns, language barriers, or other special needs.
Before submitting a referral please ensure that the following criteria are met:
- Patient is 17 years old or younger
- Family resides at least 60 miles from Johns Hopkins Children’s Center
- Family is appropriate for a communal living environment (adult residents must complete a background check before being confirmed for housing)
- Parents under the age of 18 will need a guardian to stay with them in order to be eligible for hospital housing
*Due to Covid:
- 2 Caregivers are allowed to stay as long as both are fully vaccinated. (proof of vaccination is required)
- Unfortunately, we are not allowing siblings at this time.
- Please check back regularly as we are adjusting and reevaluating restrictions as appropriate.
To refer a family, please complete the online form below using the password provided to you by the Believe In Tomorrow Director of Family Services. If you require log-in credentials, please contact our Director of Family Services at 410-614-2560.