Believe In Tomorrow's 17th Annual Port to Fort 6k
Sunday, May 5, 2013 @ 8am
Baltimore Museum of Industry
1415 Key Highway
Baltimore, MD 21230
Thank you very much to all of our runners, walkers, volunteers, sponsors, and overall supporters who helped make Believe In Tomorrow’s 17th Annual Port to Fort 6k race a great success! Although it was a tad chilly, about 2,000 participants came out to enjoy another great 6k race on behalf of Believe In Tomorrow Children’s Foundation.
Click here to check out this year’s race coverage from FOX45 News!
A very special thanks to:
- All our event sponsors
- Members of our 80+ teams
- All Believe In Tomorrow families
- The generosity of our many fundraisers and donors
- Candace Dold of FOX45 News, for her uplifting role as our emcee
- DJ Ray Der of Baltimore’s Premier Event Solutions
- Ms. Julia Tucker for her wonderful rendition of the National Anthem
- The Baltimore City Police Department, Department of Transportation, Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake, and all those who made this race possible!
- The United States Armed Forces
- Every single volunteer, without whom we would not have had such a successful race!
View the results from this year’s race here. Overall results are followed by top finishers.
Check out photos from this year's race! A great big thank you to our photography, Matt Fiery, for his awesome shots. If you'd like to share your own, please email email@example.com or share on our Facebook page.
Didn’t get a chance to pick up your medal or fundraising prize? Give us a call or stop by our office to claim your award: 410-744-1032 or 6601 Frederick Road, Baltimore, MD 21228.
Congratulations to the winners of this year’s Team Challenges!
Largest Family Team: Team Little Fire, with over 75 team members!
Top Fundraising Family Team: Team Payton, for the third year in a row, raising over $10,000!
Largest Community Team: This year we had a tie between The Gnatcatchers and Parkville Adaptive Lacrosse, each with 15 team members!
Top Fundraising Community Team: Parkville Adaptive Lacrosse, for raising $1,465!
Largest Corporate Team: The Home Depot, for the third year in a row with over 100 team members!
Top Fundraising Corporate Team:Total Core Fitness, for raising $1,875!
Largest Military Team: 34IS Tough Ducks claimed the title with 10 team members!
Other honorable mentions include…
Top Family Teams (by size)
1. Challenge Winner – Little Fire, 75+ members
2. Team Payton, 60+ members
3. Team Nate, 36 members
4. Life is Fragile, 23 members
5. Footprints for Ava, 19 members
Top Family Teams (by fundraising)
1. Challenge Winner – Team Payton, over $10,000 raised
2. Team Tyler, $4,045 raised
3. Team Nate, $3,600 raised
4. Little Fire, $2782 raised
5. Footprints for Ava, $1070 raised
Top Community Teams (by size)
1. Challenge Winner – The Gnatcatchers and Parkville Adaptive Lacrosse, 15 each
2. Alpha Phi Johns Hopkins, 12 members
3. Run For Boston, 15 members
4. Phi Mu Phi Theta, 12 members
5. Reunion Runners, 11 members
Top Community Teams (by fundraising)
1. Challenge Winner – Parkville Adaptive Lacrosse, $1,465 raised
2. Loft Addicts, $1175 raised
3. SlowPokes, $840 raised
4. The Gnatcatchers, $525 raised
5. Kids for Kids, $510 raised
Top Corporate Teams (by size)
1. Challenge Winner – The Home Depot, over 100 members
2. Team DAP, 92 members
3. Vision Technologies, 33 members
4. Team PayPal, 22 members
5. Millennial Media, 20 members
Top Corporate Teams – Funds Raised
1. Challenge Winner – Total Core Fitness, $1875 raised
2. Team DAP – $1365 raised
3. Team PayPal, $1115 raised
4. Home Depot 2504, $470 raised
5. Fxstudios, $370 raised
Top Military Teams – Size
1. Challenge Winner – 34 IS Tough Ducks, 10 members
2. Coalition of the Willing, 6 members
Thanks again to our event sponsors, many of whom you may have met on race day! We could not have done it without all their support!
Mile Marker Sponsors
Water Stop Sponsors
For more information, please contact the Believe In Tomorrow office at 410-744-1032 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.