BEST OF LIVE: Iceland: A Northern Lights Adventure
Your experience includes:
- 5-night stay for 2 at The Sand Hotel-A luxury boutique hotel located in the heart of Reykjavik. (breakfast included)
- Northern Lights Tour (small group)
- Premium Golden Circle Tour (small group)
- Geysir geothermal area
- Gullfoss waterfall
- Þingvellir National Park
- Kerið volcanic crater (entrance fee included)
- Friðheimar horse farm
- Blue Lagoon Experience with mud masks (premium entrance)
- $500 gift card towards airfare
Iceland is the perfect destination offering so many natural wonders, making it one of the wildest and most beautiful countries in the world. Located near the Arctic Circle, Iceland is characterized as a land of extreme contrasts, with large, shining white glaciers and active, smoking volcanoes. Here the unspoiled nature is powerful, present and alive. The beauty of these majestic landscapes varies from moonlike countryside to black lava beaches, jagged fjords, and steaming fields.
Included in your adventure is a chance to see the Northern Lights, which is an experience that you have to do at least once in a lifetime! Don’t miss the chance to witness one of nature’s most spectacular shows!
- Best time to see Northern Lights are September-March. End of October is recommended.
- Hotel is based on availability, if this hotel is not available a comparable hotel will be selected.
- Seeing the northern lights is not guaranteed as it is dependent on weather/clouds, but your tour will take place one of your first nights, so you have another opportunity to try to view them on a different night if necessary.
- Blackout Dates: Thanksgiving Week, as well as between Christmas and New Years.