The Perfect Gift!It only takes a second to create change: Whether families are staying at the Believe In Tomorrow Children's House at Johns Hopkins or the Believe In Tomorrow House at St. Casimir, our hospital housing facilities or any one of our five respite properties, your contributions make a difference in the lives of critically ill children and their families. Stop searching for that elusive, all occasion, no matter what time of year, and great for the holidays gift -- You just found it!
It is individuals like Alexis that come up with such ideas from the heart that touch our families the most and really represent the overall goal of our foundation. Not only has Alexis been able to gather other students to create these ceramic butterflies for the garden, but she has even expanded the project with the idea of creating smaller versions of the wings to sell at her school, the surrounding community and nationally, with the proceeds benefiting Believe In Tomorrow. Please visit their website where you can purchase these items and help Believe In Tomorrow.
A tax deductible donation to Believe In Tomorrow Children's Foundation is the perfect holiday, birthday, special occasion or just because gift for the person who has everything. Please submit your secure, tax deductible contribution today. Your donation may be designated as a gift in honor or in memory of a friend or loved one. You may even designate the program area you wish to support with your donation.
back to top
Believe In Tomorrow runs the only
Pediatric Respite Housing Program
in the United States.
Corporate sponsorships are an essential element in helping Believe In Tomorrow accomplish its mission. Whether you’re a small local company or a large national corporation, there are many ways to join our team and make a grassroots difference in the lives of the children and families we serve.
Sponsorship opportunities include some or all of the following four elements:
- Direct Hospital and Respite House Contributions maintain and expand our pediatric housing mission.
- In-Kind Contributions help us to build, maintain and furnish our hospital and respite housing services.
- Marketing and Advertising Contributions aide in communicating our unique mission to communities and audiences throughout the country.
- Event Sponsorships provide support during friend and fund raising special events. We are currently securing sponsorships for our 30th Anniversary Benefit and Auction, which will be held on October 27, 2012 at M&T Bank Stadium in Baltimore, MD.
To view current and past partners, click here.
Believe In Tomorrow Hospital and Respite Houses are built, renovated and maintained by mobilizing donated construction materials and labor. We are looking for corporate partners in the building trade and home improvement arena to help us keep our facilities looking pristine, add any enhancements to our current properties and help with general maintenance and repairs. We are always in need of new appliances, fixtures, flooring, carpeting and other items and materials that keep our properties looking brand new for our families. Believe In Tomorrow is also actively looking for donations of resort properties that can be utilized in our respite housing program.
Through the Independent Charities of America, those looking for a free, convenient service to convert an extra car, truck, or RV into a tax deductible donation can give a vehicle knowing the money will go to benefit Believe In Tomorrow programs.
How to Donate
You will need this information in advance: make, model, color, year, type, mileage, condition, missing parts, title information, location of the vehicle, vehicle identification number.
Donate directly to Believe In Tomorrow National Children’s Foundation
Click “Donate Now” Online
Follow the instructions in four easy steps provided by the donation wizard.
back to top
Your fundraising and support efforts can help to further Believe In Tomorrow's mission and change the world of the children and families we serve. By creating a fundraising team with friends and co-workers, you can greatly expand your efforts and come away with a fun, rewarding event. Events can range from the very simple to the complex. Some ideas are:
- Organize Friends and Co-workers to supply a specific item to build, maintain or furnish a Believe In Tomorrow House. Gift cards to Home Depot, Lowes, Sears, etc. are always useful. Specific needs can be obtained by e-mailing email@example.com.
- Organize a run/walk, golf, cocktail party/auction, bake sale, dress down day at work, or other fun event
- Collecting Change - Because 93 percent of every dollar raised goes directly to our programs, every penny counts at Believe In Tomorrow. Collecting change at schools, work or in your community can quickly add up and go a long way toward our pediatric housing needs.
back to top
Believe In Tomorrow participates in many Workplace Giving campaigns around the country at federal, state, and city levels. Please select Believe In Tomorrow National Children's Foundation or the Believe In Tomorrow Children's House at Johns Hopkins as your charity of choice in your workplace giving campaign, or use the designated campaign numbers listed below for the corresponding campaigns.
For Believe In Tomorrow National Children's Foundation
Combined Federal Campaign/ Independent Charities of America: 11570
Maryland Charities Campaign: 2111
For the Believe In Tomorrow Children's House at Johns Hopkins
Combined Federal Campaign/ Independent Charities of America: 10703
Maryland Charities Campaign: 3218
back to top
Believe In Tomorrow has many different needs for in-kind contributions.
- Donations of land and building materials can help us to expand our respite housing program.
- Redeem your credit card points for gift cards, which enable us to purchase items that help us keep our facilities sparkling clean.
- Donate your unused airline miles to help us provide transportation for families who are in dire need of a respite.
- Check out our hospital housing Wish List and help us ease the burden for families staying at the Believe In Tomorrow Children's House at Johns Hopkins, or bone marrow transplant patients and their families residing at the Believe In Tomorrow House at St. Casimir.
Whether it’s furniture, electronics, toys, games or cleaning supplies, we will put your donation to good use. Many businesses donate their time and service to help with our building projects.
back to top
It is easy to double your donation to Believe In Tomorrow if your company participates in a matching gift program. Many major companies and corporations will match your donation to charitable organizations dollar for dollar. Simply request and fill out a matching gift form and send it along with your donation to Believe In Tomorrow National Children's Foundation. Check with your human resources department today to see how you can maximize your gift.
back to top
You can help improve the lives of critically ill children by making a planned gift to the Foundation. By remembering the Believe In Tomorrow National Children's Foundation in your financial planning, you are leaving a legacy for you and your family and a myriad of opportunities for a critically ill child. Talk with your financial advisor today about planned giving.
back to top