The Bayside Resort Community on Fenwick Island, DE
Thank you so much to everyone who contributed to the success of our 3rd Annual Beach Respite 5k race on Sunday, September 23rd! We could not have done it without each and every one of our runners, walkers, Centipede-ers, volunteers, sponsors and donors. We hope everyone had a great time, and we thank you for your support of our beach respite program. Will you join us again next year!?
A very special thank you to:
- The Freeman Stage & The Bayside Community
- All our volunteers for their dedication and smiles
- Stephen Decatur High School students and staff
- Hooter's - yum, thanks for the great food!
- All our AWESOME Centipedes
- Each and every sponsor who helped make this race possible
Believe In Tomorrow Children's Foundation offers retreat housing along the Eastern Shore for critically ill children and their families. Here, families can find respite from illness while relaxing on the beach or taking part in many complimentary activities offered by local community business partners. All proceeds from the race benefit Believe In Tomorrow's respite properties in Ocean City, MD and Fenwick Island, DE.
Incorrect race results? Please email email@example.com
A VERY special thank you to all those who helped us get that much closer to building an elevator at the Believe In Tomorrow House By The Sea by going that extra mile with fundraising. We also want to thank our very creative Centipedes, who definitely added a new element of fun to this year’s race. We'd like to recognize our award winners in the following categories:
- Highest Individual Fundraiser: The Fears Family
- Highest Fundraising Team: Team Danny
- Largest Team: Team Danny
- Most Creative Centipede: a creative tie between Outback Steakhouse and Team Danny's Crayola Crayons Centipede
- Highest Fundraising Centipede: Outback Steakhouse
- Fastest Centipede: Go Seahawks! Salisbury University Centipede
Check back soon to see photos of this year's race, courtesy of John Harris Photography!If you have great photos you'd like to share, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or post on our facebook page at www.facebook.com/BelieveInTmw.
Ravens Roost 58
A Bagel and...
For more information, please contact Kate Sachs at (410) 744-1032 or email@example.com